Thursday, August 2, 2007

Spokeo



Recently, Sonya and I have been talking about the best way to keep up with all the blogs we want to read. I was shocked to find out that Sonya was not using one of the many different “readers” out there. I told her to go set up an account immediately!! So, now that I’ve come in and saved her a bunch of time and have reduced the stress in her life greatly, I think she owes me some chocolate…really, I do!

After she reads this though…she may not want to give me my deserved chocolates! Here goes Sonya...just remember, you can always move over to this new site easily!! lol!!

I’m trying out a fairly new site where I can track my RSS feeds. I like the one I’m currently using but this Spokeo is looking pretty good too! I really like that I can import my friends list from several of the social bookmarking sites. However, not all the social bookmarking sites can be imported at this time but Spokeo is working on that.

Another thing I like about Spokeo is that it just looks nice!

You should try it out. I’d like to know what you think about this site!

post signature

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Ok, what kinda chocolate do you like? You did give me some good advice so I guess I owe you something :-o)