Monday, August 20, 2007

Life Coaching







I have been hearing a lot about life coaches here lately so when I was given the opportunity to receive Clay Nelson’s cds, I jumped!

Clay Nelson has years of experience in business and for over two decades has been helping other business people with coaching, planning, leadership and more. Many of his clients have been pleased with the direction and life coaching that he has provided them. It’s obvious when you read Clay Nelson’s philosophy that he is certainly pleased to be a life coach and to be helping others with his knowledge:
to give away what one has learned in life is the greatest gift one has to give.”

Not only does, Clay Nelson have cd’s, but he also has a radio program that you can listen to online! Along with cd’s and a radio program, there are workbooks, tele-seminars and coaching sessions. He is also available for speaking engagements.

Two other things I noticed at the Life Balance site is that Clay Nelson has a blog and that there is a FREE section that you can access through the tab at the upper right corner on the main page! Blogs and Free stuff…now that’s what I’m talking about!! Neat!

I will be listening to the cd’s once I receive them in the mail and then I’ll be giving a review….so be sure to check back in a couple of days!

No comments: