Monday, August 27, 2007

Why I Need a Laptop

I need a laptop...really, I do. It doesn't have to be the best of the best. I'm just ready to spread my wings and get outta the house and do my blogging, writing, creating....whatever.

Here lately, it has been nearly impossible to even think. Hear my heart, I love my family and I don't want to leave or anything drastic and crazy like that. It's just that I have words and stories floating around in my mind and if I don't get them out I'm going to go nuts! So...here's where the laptop would help....if I could just step outside onto the back deck for just a wee minute, I could type away and clear my noggin...I could then come back in and be a better person! lol!!

So...Dad...I want a laptop for Christmas. Thanks! I knew I could count on you since I'm featuring all your wonderful photos on Wordless Wednesday....

No comments: