Monday, August 20, 2007

That'll Do Pig...That'll Do....

So, I happen to look down to the left and this is what I see...Milo...degutting his lover pig, Babe. So unecessary...right?? Ugh!

And this is what Babe, the lover pig, looks like now...so unfortunate. Pete called to my attention that Milo probaby did the exact same thing to the baby opossums out back...ack...and I let that degutter lick my nose earlier...ack!!

Did you all notice all the homeschool goodness in all the photos...yep, I use curriculum to jazz up our decor!!
post signature

5 comments:

Sonya said...

I loved that pig! I can't believe Milo is a murderer! I'll never look at him the same way again. As a matter of fact, I may degut him the next time I'm over! LOL!

Anonymous said...

We had a teddy bear meet a similar demise last week. Our dog, Pepper ( a Benji-looking mutt) loved it just a little "too much". Better the bear than one of the kids (at least most days, that is. LOL)

Misty DawnS said...

My Molly always deguts her stuffed animals - usually within about three minutes of getting a new one!

You just reminded me that I really, really wanna see the movie "Babe" - haven't seen it yet, and I love that little actress, Dakota.

Rechelle said...

He I say that! That'll do little donkey...that'll do. From Shrek right? Say it to my boys occasionally - in an act of futility - to get them to calm down.

KC said...

I loved that movie and I loved babe but something about this just has me giggleing.