Monday, August 13, 2007

Shopping Anyone?


First day of school…over….need..to…sleep…..not enough energy to shop…WHAT!!? Did I just say that?? I take it all back…really, I do!! I’m sure I could muster up enough energy to go shopping…especially if I didn’t have to change out of my pj’s which I’m still in because that’s just the kind of homeschooling slob I am! Lol!

Rather-Be-Shopping.com has all I need to be successful in my shopping endeavors….coupons! There are lots of coupons for lots of different online stores. Be sure to stop by this site before you make any online purchases….discounts rock!!! Neat!

Btw, I really did get dressed today.....really...I just feel like I'm in pj's! lol!!post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here because of Mad-Click-Mondays, I am thrilled to see this post. My debit card may have issues with e having seen this post, however. LOL