Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Link Love


It's end of summer cleaning time, folks! I need to get my bookmark files back in order before school starts next week....I AM going to be so completely organized this year that I'm sure some major tv network will want to come in and do a special report just on me! I mean really, I've got some mad organizational skills if I would just use them! lol!

So, I'm going to be sharing all the bookmarked links that I am tossing from my files. It's not really as bad as it sounds...it's not like I don't like those blogs or sites anymore, it's just that I need them to straighten up and be more organized! Sheesh...these links can be so unruly sometimes! Besides, sharing them here gives me a place to store them.

So without further adieu, I give you a honkin' huge serving of Friday Link Love....Mangia my friends!

  • TopTut: list of PR5 blogs where you can get free backlinks. DO NOT SPAM these blogs...a lot of these blog authors are neat people who really appreciate genuine comments. Life Cruiser and Tricia's Musings are nice ones to visit!
  • Work at Home Mom Revolution: I think this is the second time Lisa has made it to Friday Link Love...that's what happens when I bookmark things several times because I don't have my files organized...she may show up on here again later in the post! Who knows!! lol!
  • Strawberry Orange Pasta Salad: I have no idea where I found this recipe so if it's one of your staple dishes that you cook weekly and you participate in Menu Plan Monday, please let me know and I'll link to you!!








  • Time With Shelby: A very creative chick authors this blog! I want to be her when I grow up!! I would link to my favorite posts but that would be a hefty long list...
  • Butterfly Kisses: Lovely blog and I really like the butterfly between the posts. Lots of neat stuff in the sidebars...I love sidebars like these!
  • Janne's Jabberwocky: Great blog! I heart the pink polka dots in the header...makes me happy! Lots of good things in her sidebars too!






  • The Feathered Nest: This blog inspires me to strive to have a lovely home....and to surround myself with lots of lovelies and toile! I love toiles!
  • Dianne's Dishes: One of the best food blogs around! Anyone who can make a wedge of iceberg lettuce look yummy has my vote!! Those of you who know me well, know how much I loathe iceberg lettuce...and now, my new friends, you know too!!
  • Valley Girl: I originally bookmarked this blog because of the name...I thought it was a hoot! As I've read some posts though, I can tell it's one I want to revisit...neat!!
  • Coming to a Nursery Near You: Anyone who holds on to something like this and takes photos during the whole process and then blogs it has got to be one cool gal! lol!! Love, love, love this post...way too funny!!
  • Cat is my Co-Pilot: Hilarious...that's all I can say! Be sure to check out the cat doing his dancey thing in the sidebar...
  • Joyful Mother: I like this blog 'cause it's just happy...well, actually, it's joyful!! Lots to see and read!

Ok kids...check back later for seconds!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, thanks for the linky love. Yes I do appreciate great comments on my posts. :)

Hey, I was just wondering where your copy of the do follow blogroll went? I don't see it or a link to your copy in the sidebar. Can you let me know about that as your still on the do follow list.

Anonymous said...

LOL Thanks for the linky love. Glad it made you laugh. I loved the customer service guy's response!