Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bathroom Lighting

I always hate getting ready at my parent’s house…the lighting in the bathroom is horrible. It’s too dim and I’m never really sure if I look “normal” after putting on my makeup. I imagine myself looking quite harsh with lots of makeup lines!

Mom and Dad need one of those two bulb light fixtures that go right above the mirror. Something that would look pretty, but more importantly something that gives out enough light would be great!! A three bulb might work even better…anything for better bathroom lighting. Mom…Dad….ya need more light!!

I, on the other hand, have great lighting but my sconces are waaaay out of date. I want two of these sconces…they would be perfect in my hall bath which I’m planning on re-doing in turquoises and reds! Neat!

***sponsored***

post signature



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 2 lights you pasted in. I want to use something cool like this in the main bath, but it has this odd tube light in the ceiling and if I remove that, the holes will look terrible. *sigh*

Unknown said...

If you'd like any more ideas or designs on bathroom lighting, then maybe this reply can be of some service.

Thanks!