Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Feast #2

Appetizer

Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

Monday is Laundry Day at our house...however, we still need to do laundry throughout the week. On Monday, we wash sheets, bedspreads, and whatever else "biggish" that needs to be washed. Bath mats, rugs, coats...things like that get washed on Mondays also. In the summer, I hand the clothes out to dry. I don't have a clothesline yet so I have to drape the clothes over our plastic chairs...

Soup

In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

82...first age that came to mind...

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

To drink the amount of water I'm supposed to drink daily...this is both a short-term and long term goal....and I'm doing horribly!

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

This video is unbelievable! I mean really, not that anyone deserves to be beaten, but what in the world did a 90 year old man do to provoke this reaction. I guess maybe he could have been saying something ugly to her...but still yet, he wasn't a threat to her...sheesh...




Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

photo by Verymissberry

I am steady at a 7...I would be an 8 or higher if someone had not peed all over the toilet seat...yes, misplaced pee is keeping me from complete happiness!!


And there you go, folks! Enjoy other feasts over at Friday Feast...
post signature

4 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

I think you need a clothes line! I wanted one for a while because I love the smell of clothes dried outside - but I've never gotten one, and it is easier just to throw the clothes in the dryer than to carry them up the stairs from the basement and then outside.

Pee on the toilet seat, huh? That would drop anyone down at least one number. We had pee on the kitty feet this morning. That's why the kitty needed a bath. Of course, if the daughter had cleaned the litter box like she should have...

Sonya said...

That video is horrible. Makes me mad enough to pinch someone's head off!

As for the clothesline, this would be a perfect homeschool project for the boys!

Misty DawnS said...

I just got a clothesline - only because we can't hook our dryer up in the new house yet ;-)

I HATE drinking water - so I feel for ya on this one!

Annie said...

Great feast Jenny!!