Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cinco De Mayo Corn Salad...Try Something New #1

I really want to be able to photograph food just like Dianne does over at Dianne's Dishes. Awesome photography...come quickly Dianne and help me or else I will continue to post photos like the one above...very lack-luster!!

Though the photo is not great...the dish itself was completely yummy! Corn, onions, cilantro, lime juice,tomatoes and black beans....yummy!! Personally, I love anything with cilantro....well, that and anything with heavy cream! lol!

I used red onions instead of a vidalia because that's what I had on hand. Of course, a vidalia onion would be the yummiest but the red onion was pretty good too. The kids gagged over this one so next time I'll not make as much. I ate on it for several days and each day it got better!!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy!

dawnae said...

this looks so good, I am going to make this!

Dianne's Dishes said...

Looks delicious! :)

Thanks for the compliment on my pictures too! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks yummy!!
Have A Groovy Cinco de Mayo !

Anonymous said...

Hey! You wanna know what else goes great with Cinco de Mayo besides chips and salsa?? Latin Music!The best I can suggest goes by the name of Trio Caliente.
www.myspace.com/acmrecords

Their music is festive and full of energy. If you're having any celebrations today bump their single "Baila Me"
HAPPY Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!