Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Heart Milo!

I came across this feed about Dachshunds not being as popular as they used to be. Well, the dachshund, Milo, is highly popular around this joint...well, until he escapes under the back fence and causes our neighbors to strip a gear and threaten to shoot him...sigh...all the melodrama.

And while I'm on the subject...what kind of punk neighbors tell a kid to get his dog out of the yard or else. Sheesh...it's not like we are letting him out to run free....and take it up with me or Pete, not our children. Not good, neighbors...not one bit good....don't worry, they are not reading this because they are too busy watching my house trying to "catch" us doing something wrong...like breathing...sheesh!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

LOL! I'm watching too so you'd be better on high alert!

Sonya said...

I'm the biscuit police!