Monday, August 13, 2007

Amy Sedaris Book...Got it!!


Ahhh...sometimes you come across a book that you just can't do anything with but shake your head at...and then laugh hysterically!! This, my friends, is one of those books..

I received Amy Sedaris' book from Nicole over at Busy Little Bee...and I'm such a horrible winner that I am just now getting around to posting about it...please forgive me!!

Let me tell you all, this book is not for the faint of heart for there are some...well....how should I put it...unsavory comments...and...uh...some....well....interesting advice! I've wanted to read this book for sometime now and I am aware of Amy Sedaris' nuttiness so I wasn't shocked by any thing in the book...well, maybe that part where she tells you how to....well...nevermind! lol!!

Anywhoo...this book is hi-lar-i-ous!! I'm glad I finally got to peruse it and I'm looking forward to reading it all the way through...and then I'm going to share it with my friends who are like me and have a sick humor!! lol!!

Thanks again Nicole!! Oh...I almost forgot...go check out Nicole's quilt she made...wonderful!!post signature

No comments: