Friday, August 3, 2007

San Francisco Sightseeing

There have been several times that Pete and I have been fortunate enough to be able to go on a mini vacation without the kids. We had a wonderful time and were able to do some of the things that kids would have turned their noses up at…like shopping, eating at really nice restaurants, going to see historical sights, etc. Sometimes we would just venture out on our own to see what we could discover. What we found most of the time is that we needed some guidance….some kind of tour. So, Pete and I have become “tour people”….we like to go on those guided tours where we can really see the sights…instead of trying to find them on our own!! If we see something that we want to check out more, then we’ll go back after the tour.

Now, most destinations have these types of tours available. Take for example, San Francisco. If you want to get the most out of your San Francisco Sightseeing experience you will want to consider booking a tour or two. There are some really neat tours available, but the one that I would love to take is the “Napa Valley Wine Train Experience”. Now, keep in mind, I’m talking about tours for me and Pete because I know the kids wouldn’t go for this one. They would be begging to take “The Wax Museum at Fisherman’s Wharf” tour!! That would be neat too but not near as romantic!!

These are just a few of the San Francisco tours that caught my attention. Of course, we can’t journey out that way until Pete is finished with school, but after he graduates we can certainly make some plans. Until then, I’m going to sign up to receive the Trusted Tours eNewsletter so I can stay on top of new tours that become available! Neat!

***Sponsored***

post signature



No comments: