Monday, July 2, 2007

I was Awarded Twice!


Thank you Suncoast Scribe and Sonya over at Mo Mhile Gra for bestowing upon me the fine honor of "Rockin' Girl Blogger"! I think you all rock too!!

Now, I will pass this award on to some other "Rockin' Girl Bloggers"!

Judi---This will be Judi's third award but she deserves it! She is currently in a blogging funk but I know she'll be back in full swing very soon!! lol!! Judi is great at figuring out html, css....all that stuff that freaks me out....she is also my official buttonmaker for Gus' Gang!

Lavender---If you haven't been to this blog you are so missing out on some wonderful bird photos. Lavender is so creative and not only does she take magnificent photos but she also creates some of the most beautiful beads I've ever seen!

DonorCycle---A blog written from the viewpoint of a transplant coordinator. I love this one and this gal definitely rocks!!

Mommy of Three---Karen has a neat blog! I love checking out all the contest info she has rounded up. I also like her book reviews and giveaways. Neat!

My Education Junction---Tons and tons of great ideas is what you'll find at this "Rockin" blog! I mean really, go check this blog out now....you'll be inspired to do something fun with your kids!!

So there...go visit some more "Rockin' Girl Bloggers" and be sure to leave wonderful comments like: "You rock"...or..."This blog is the best ever.."....or..."Check your mailbox, I've sent you chocolate"........
post signature

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You rock on girl! Your blog is the best EVER EVER! Happy Monday, Jen. xo

Lavender said...

You ROCK majorly! Congrats on Rockin Girl Blogger, and Thanks for being such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. You totally rock,and your blog is the kingdom of rock! Thanks again:)