Wednesday, July 18, 2007

VBS Day 3

Much better day today, folks!

We served fresh fruit and pretzels. No one died which was wonderful....we have one little girl with an allergy to strawberries but she wasn't there today. I'll have to admit I was a little concerned about that one...I had made a fruit dish just for her and made sure it got nowhere near the strawberries....cross-contamination bites you know!

As far as I know, there were no complaints this day...which is good because I have been so close to losing my religion several times. I figure it would not be the most appropriate action in the midst of VBS..."Look at the Snack Lady! She's losing it!!!! Run!!!!"

***Note to self: stick with what you know best...and that ain't snacks, lady!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. I don't think I would want to be snack lady either.

Sonya said...

LOL! I'd tell the complainers to get over it! ROFL! You slay me because you are so funny!