Thursday, July 12, 2007

8 Random Things About Me...College Edition!

Lavender over at The Birds and The Beads has tagged me fro the 8 random things about me. I think this is my third time playing along! Fun!
Here's the rules:

1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) Tagged people post their eight things and these rules.
4) End your post by 'tagging' eight new people to play.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for these instructions.

1. I was in college with Kenny Chesney. He sat next to me in Advertising. On weekends we would go down to Quarterbacks and listen to him play his guitar and sing cover songs. We laughed at him when he told us he was going to Nashville to become a star.....

2. In college, I was the president of the American Marketing Association.

3. I held several offices in my sorority, Delta Zeta. My favorite was Pledge President.

4. My freshman year, someone broke into my dorm room and stole my favorite pair of Benetton jeans, my eel skin pocketbook, mini recorder, fifty bucks and some makeup. The police found my pocketbook in the dumpster at the hospital...they made me get in the dumpster to get it....I was impressed with their chivalry.

5. My sophomore year, as I was moving into my dorm room on the second floor, I heard a girl yell "Jason, Oh my god...Jason...."and then I heard a thump followed by a lot of screaming. I called the RA and told her that something strange was going on...that maybe someone had been hurt. She called me later to tell me that what I had heard was Jason falling down the elevator shaft and hitting the bottom...thump! Jason fell from the fourth floor. Apparently, the elevator had stopped between floors and he tried to jump out and lost his footing and fell. I will never forget the sound of his body hitting the ground.

6. About a month later, I met Jason at a party! He was limping just a little....

7. I was a business student with a focus in marketing. I graduated with my B.B.A.

8. I went to aerobics twice a day and sometimes three times a day. Now it's more like twice a year! lol!

Here are my tags:

dig up some more stuff girls!
Sonya
Judi
Nancy
Stacey

post signature

3 comments:

Lavender said...

Well done! Wow, you got thru that super fast! I still have to do the one you tagged me for - Im such a slacker!
Your #2 tells me how you manage to write so many posts - Id been admiring that about you. Now I see youve developed that skill - good on you!
#4 Chivalry - made me laugh so hard I snorked!
#5+#6 - OUCH! I can imagine the sound and Im sorry you have it as a memory - and yet with #6 maybe that makes it a little better? LOL
Poor Jason!

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd. How funny. Well Kenny made it to nashville. I should thank you for the tag!! oh and go check out Noah!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats out the wacky college experiences. This was a great list! Kenny Chesney? Was he hotter or less hot then?