Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Crafty Girl Weekend!

OK, Judi and Sonya…I have found our place to meet for our Crafty Girl Weekend. That’s what I’ve named it!

This Tennessee Mountain Retreat is practically in my backyard and I didn’t even know about it! I’m just thrilled to find out about it!!

Sugar Hollow Retreats offers wonderful accommodations in the mountains of North East TN. Even though this retreat is very close to where I live, I think it’s secluded enough to feel like I’ve actually gone farther away. There are several different types of rentals…some for small groups and some for larger groups. Sugar Hollow Retreats can even accommodate corporate retreats!


For our Crafty Girl Weekend, I’m going to ask about the Sequoia Cottage..it has a HOT TUB!! Here's some photos....I'm serious about this girls so let me know what you think! This is a large cottage and there is room for 5 more people.......


Notice the tv....we can be crafty and watch Facing the Giants, Pride and Prejudice, all the seasons of House and more! lol!!





4 comments:

bokjae said...

Hey! lovely place, love to be there too! Maybe next time, just too far for us! Have a great retreat gals!

Anonymous said...

this looks lovely, what a great time it will be!

Sonya said...

I am SO on board with this idea! What does it cost?

Anonymous said...

I am ready!