Saturday, July 14, 2007

Decisions, Decisions...

This.......
or this???


Well folks, which one do I choose?? This is such a tough decision for me. I asked the two younger kids what they wanted to study and they said that they were interested in both. Well, that's certainly something I like to hear but it really doesn't help me make a decision now does it?!

So, if you have used either of these books, I would love to get your opinion!

Nik is going to be using Apologia's General Science this coming year. I'm excited because I plan on getting together a lot with Sonya since she has a kiddo using the same book! I'm thinking we can just let them blow things up in the back yard and Sonya and I can sit on her new deck and sip tea and talk! lol!!

post signature

8 comments:

Sonya said...

I like the idea of the kids blowing things up while we sip tea. Can I eat some chocolate cake while they're doing it too? That would be a perfect day!

Sonya said...

BTW, I think I'm going to use the Botany one with Caroline :-o)

Anonymous said...

If you put your kids back in the evil public school you don't have to worry about the curriculum they do it for you. LOL
Crazy Tanya

Homemom3 said...

I would vote for space, but that's always interested me.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the zoology one because I love all animals. Both books look great though. Does it have to be a one or the other kind of thing?

I wonder if Exploring creation or any space relate book is accurate anymore now that Pluto isn't a planet? LOL

dawnae said...

wow...I think both of these would be great! I don't know how one could choose??? I say, how about a little of both! Thanks for the visit, hope all is well with you!

BeccA's Buzz said...

I have not used any of these books, but I certainly love the sound of both of them! I wish I could have had books like this growing up. I went to a Christian private school from grades 1-5 and they used Abecka books. Then I went on to public school, yucko! I think you can't go wrong with either of these two books from the look of them. But I vote for the astronomy book. I find it all so interesting!!!

Stacey said...

Me? I am a first year h/s mommy this coming fall....I opted for the complete Sonlight curriculum. I'm confused, can't help it!

Tag has been honored, Jen, check it out....and with my apologies for being a bad bad tag player of late. xoxo