Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Link Love


I'm serving up two weeks worth of Link Love Friday since I completely did not get around to it last week. So, without further wordy-words, I give you this week's Link Love List!

Tiny Blessings: Visit this neat Mommy blogger who is the mommy of two little ones who were born prematurely...hence the name "Tiny Blessings"! It looks like one of her kiddos is going to need tubes placed in his ears so if you have gone through this (Judi!) she would love to hear about it. Be sure to visit her cooking blog Too Many Recipes! Did I mention that her blog is pink? You know how I love a pink blog!!

Life in a Shoe: This homeschooling mom of eight is amazing!! This blog is just so lovely and chocked full of wonderful information. Right now there is a great contest taking place....just let me say "Vision Forum"! Go check it out!!

Camy's Loft: "This is the blog of the loud Asian chick who writes loud Asian chick lit."....and her tagline says it all! Camy gives away lots and lots of books so give her a visit and read her reviews! I'll be reviewing one of her books this September!!

Tennessee Text Wrestling: This blog inspires the writer in me! Thomma Lyn is an author and I just really enjoy reading her blog...she is obviously very creative. I want to be her when I grow up!!

Looking Towards Heaven: I knew I would like this blog when I saw the cool dotty header at the top! It makes me happy! Karla also has a business...and oh my goodness...I can get mommy cards with this dotty design!! WoooHooo!! Really, folks, check out this blog...very nice!

Great Books~A Chapter A Day: Neat blog where you can listen to the classics, one chapter a day. Be sure to not miss the weekly poem. This is really a cool blog and I'll be using a lot when school starts!

Crafty Carolina Girl: Lots of Crafty Goodness here, folks! You'll want to dig around here because there are some great ideas, free patterns, and tutorials!! Neat!

Queen of Dirty Laundry: Love this blog! Lori is a real hoot...just notice her post titles! You'll enjoy your visit!!

Real Life: This is a lovely blog I came across this past week when I was entering a gazillion contests in the Dog Days of Summer. You'll find a nice assortment of different topics and all are well written...you'll enjoy your visit!

Well, I'm one short so I'll add an extra one next week! Enjoy your visits!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hi- thanks for the "link love"! I've visited your (pink!) blog before and enjoyed your blog, too.

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you so much for the link love and for your kind words! You put a big, happy smile on my face! You've got a great blog, too. :)

Karla Porter Archer said...

Thank you so much for adding me onto your Link Love post!!

It's always exciting to realize that someone likes something you've done!!

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me on your list! I'm looking forward to exploring your site, too.