Monday, July 30, 2007

Whew...That Was A Lot of Work...

Sponsor Me!

but very fun!! Blogging for 24 hours is quite an adventure...there were several times I thought I was going down but fortunately I didn't. Stephanie was a great monitor and would check in on me often and that helped! I also made several friends and we would visit each other and comment with words of encouragement.

My goal was to raise $300 and as of yesterday morning, I have raised $320. There is still one more day to donate so if you feel led to do so you can click on the "Sponsor Me" link at the top! I'm blogging for COTA--Children's Organ Transplant Association.



3 comments:

Stacey said...

Okay when I did the pledge, did they take it from my paypal or do I do something else, will they bill me, do I write a check. What? I can't remember if I did paypal or not now. I know, I'm a ditzy brunette!

Anonymous said...

I cant even imagine blogging for 24 hours...
I wonder if anyone would consider sponsering a sleepathon?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenny. That's great. Everyone participated done a great job!!