Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Very Neat Pacifier!

Do you know why I was thrilled to receive this pacifier in the mail to review? Well, because I knew exactly who I would use as my “tester”….Sparkle! I knew that Sparkle would be so cute with his new pacifier and I was right!

Now, this pacifier says “Mute Button” but you can personalize it any way you want. I think these personalized pacifiers are just a brilliant idea and they are so cute! No more switching pacifiers in the nursery!! That has been something that has bothered me for awhile. Ewwww!!

There are several different styles and colors so there’s sure to be a set you like. I also like that these are offered in either silicone or latex…this is great since some kids are highly allergic to latex.

These nifty pacifiers were created by Pia Callsen, a Danish mother of two little ones. How neat…and clever too!!



post signature

1 comment:

Sonya said...

He's a cutie pie. I'm assuming he's the son of your up the hill neighbor?!!! Very cute little man!