Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rentals in Hilton Head

Do you know what is in the Hilton Head and Savannah area? I know there are a lot of wonderful things to do in the area and lots of great shopping too!

However, my most favorite thing in the area is the Crazy Crab restaurant! They have the absolute best crab legs I’ve ever eaten. Really, it’s a beautiful area but for me, it’s all about the crab legs!

Last time we were there, we spent time in a rental home that my Brother-in-Law rented. It was wonderful and really close to the beach. If we were to visit the area again we’d look for houses for rent too. In fact, there are several rentals available now. This is the rental house I chose…I like the look of the home and the bathroom is just wonderful…very nice! Of course, if it’s in the Crazy Crab area, it will work for me!

This rental was really easy to find. I just went to Rental.com and clicked on the map and I was taken to South Carolina. I chose the Hilton Head area and was taken to the listings. Quite a few are available. The site was easy to navigate and I really liked that there were a lot of photos available of the properties. If a house is more than you need, there are townhouses, apartments and lofts available.




post signature

No comments: