Monday, July 2, 2007

Gus' Gang Reminder



A lot of you already know about Gus' Gang but I know there are some new people to this blog that do not! So, I've decided to post about Gus' Gang at the beginning of each month just to let people know what's going on over there.

I would love for you all to come visit and see our "gang"!

Here's a list of our kids:

Noah...awaiting heart transplant
Damon...awaiting liver/small bowel transplant
Izzy...near drowning
Grayson...micropreemie
Tyler...micropreemie
Kayden...post kidney transplant

I am also planning a day of crocheting for Shelly's Share a Square campaign. I just need to get a hold of Sonya to finalize the details. If you are in the upper East TN area, we would love for you to join us. If you're not in the are and you still want to participate just let me know!

And as always, if you know of a family that has a chronically ill child or who is grieving the loss of a child, please let me know and I'll add them to our prayer list. We send out GUS Boxes to families who are grieving the loss of a child...you can read more about these boxes over at Gus' Gang.


post signature

No comments: