Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pens for Advertising

Pete uses the neatest pens at work. When he brings them home, they are usually stolen by one of us because they either write really well or they have a cool design. Most of these pens come from pharmaceutical companies and sometimes from medical equipment companies.

I think advertising pens are a wonderful way to spread your company’s name. Especially if you choose a great pen and not one of the cheap-o ones. I mean really, I’m more likely to look at what is written on side of the pen that looks snazzy and writes well than to look on the side of the cheap pen.

So, what I’m saying is, if you’re going to use pens to advertise, make sure you choose the best! Really, I’ve thrown away the cheap-os because they don’t even write…sigh…what a bother!

***sponsored***
post signature

No comments: