Friday, September 21, 2007

My Christmas List

A sewing machine and a laptop….that’s all. I’m giving up on my birthday wish list I posted awhile back…let’s start thinking about Christmas! These are the two things I want…not much, just two things! I’ve made this really easy for my friends and family…I’ve included links to online coupons!!

Let’s start with the sewing machine. Really, folks…I am a genius with a sewing machine and what I have right now just needs to be replaced to fit my skills! Ok, ok…I may be exaggerating just a tad but really, a new sewing machine from JoAnn.com would be really nifty!

Now, to the family members who keep asking me when my NaNoWriMo 2006 novel will be edited, this request is for you! Me needs a laptop to do me’s editing!! Really, you can’t expect me to feel the muse when I’m forced to sit here at the computer desk and work….I need to be able to go to Starbuck’s…the backyard…Taco Bell…you get my drift. This is a NEED folks and I believe that Dell has some of these things….I could be wrong but I think they just might have something I could use!

I’ll be anxiously awaiting “Brown”!! Don’t disappoint me…..

No comments: