Friday, September 14, 2007

First Day of Co-op ReCap

I was right about the rain...we were not able to go gather any "nature" so we made the nature museums and planted our grass gardens. No glass was broken but one little fellow over turned his grass garden onto the carpeted area..now that was lovely!

Not only was it a rainy day but there were three extra kids in the class that were not on my roster. I had planned for five and only five because my roster only listed five students...not eight. So, I didn't have supplies for all the children....and this made me want to stick a fork in my eye. I should have bought extra supplies but my budget is so small I hated to waste it on items that may or may not have been used....sigh....it all worked out though.

Belle and Jake loved all three of their classes. Nik wants to switch from photography to brain games...he says he's too old for the photography class...we'll see. I can make no promises! lol!

So....Friday is going to be a honkin' long day for us. 7:30 until 5:00....I need a jacuzzi!!

post signature

No comments: