Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Crazy Tanya the Matchmaker....

So, ya’ll remember Crazy Tanya? Did I ever tell you that she and her husband are big bikers now…and I’m not talking about the kind of bike you hang from your garage on one of those neat little hooks! They are real bikers!

So, when I saw this biker personals site, I just had to post about it. Now, Crazy Tanya and her husband are happily married so really, they don’t need these services, but I’m sure they know some people who do! Lol!! In fact, one night Crazy Tanya stopped by here before heading off to meet up with some of her biker friends who were going out to meet the dudes. She was the designated driver for this fun event. Just think how much easier it would be for Crazy Tanya to help her friends find dates if she set profiles at this site for bikers looking for love!

Really, Crazy Tanya…you might want to consider biker dating! Lol!!


1 comment:

Sonya said...

LOL! I wondered what happened to Crazy T!