Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Home Improvements

About ten years ago, Pete and I decided to have our windows replaced in our home. It was one of the best home improvement decisions we’ve made. The windows are wonderful and so easy to clean…not that I get them cleaned often but that’s my fault not the windows! Lol! The replacement windows that we chose were top opening casements with double glazing and that’s why they are so easy to clean.

Pete and I haven’t managed to make a lot of Home Improvements, but when we decide to journey into that area again, I want to convert our back deck into a garden room or sun room. We’ve toyed with the idea for awhile but can’t quite decide what we want. There’s also this problem of picking out a design that would go with our home…we definitely will need some help in that area! Another pair of eyes makes a huge difference in this house! Lol!

After converting our deck into a garden room, I think I would like to have a new kitchen. I’m not asking for much am I?? lol!! Just a little more room and a new floor…well, maybe some new cabinets and counter tops too….hmmmm….and is it too much to ask for a pantry? That would be great….ahhh, maybe one day! Let’s hope soon!

***sponsored***

No comments: