Friday, September 14, 2007

It's the First Day of Co-op....

and I have a nature walk planned for my Pre-K Science class....and it is pouring the rain...sigh. Fortunately, I was able to make some quick changes to my plans and we're going to be making a Nature Museum with a glass votive and bits and pieces of "nature"...I have acorns, leaves, sticks, etc. I was hoping that we could go out and gather our own "nature" for the museums but that's not happening. If we have extra time to fill, I will help the kiddos plant grass seed. I have two stories, a drawing activity and two hands-on activities....here's hoping that these fill up an hour...sheesh...and why did I volunteer to do this?? I'm a nervous wreck...

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? You get up at 6am? Are you insane? My feet don't hit the floor in the morning until 8:30...at least! Your class sounds fun! Be sure and let us know how it went. See you Sunday! ~Holly