Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finding Funds...An Easy Way!


Have you ever thought of starting your own business?

I have actual had a little business selling antiques. It was pretty much backed by my husband and my dad so I didn’t really have to work hard to get monies to get started. It’s usually not to hard to find someone to invest in these type of small businesses.

There are businesses, however, that are much larger and those are the businesses that need capital to get started. Raising capital can be a lot of work for entrepreneurs…a lot of meetings, letters sent, rejections received and more. Some people are really good at managing this facet of owning a business. I’ll have to be honest…this part would completely slay me! Really, I just want someone to gather all the monies while I do the creating of the product or service…just let me create! Lol!!

Fortunately, there is a place that can help you gather Venture Capital Funding .The site RaiseCapital.com is where entrepreneurs can showcase their business ideas and share their financial needs with potential investors. Really, doesn’t this sound so easy?? I think even I could do this!

If you’re looking for funds for a business start up, or even for an expansion, be sure you post your needs and ideas over at RaiseCapital.com!Cool!

No comments: