Saturday, September 22, 2007

Caviar Ack!

I could never ever eat caviar. Really...never. I have no idea what it tastes like and I may just be missing out on the best thing ever, but after seeing this photo (slide 19)...well...I'm sticking with my decision to skip the caviar!

At least these folks are using a surgical procedure to extract the caviar from the sturgeons. Most caviar is extracted from a fish that is killed...and I guess that's not such a terrible thing because the fish is sold for food. I just think the caviar removal surgery is nicer...that way the fish can go back out there and have a bragging scar and such.

Regardless, you won't find this chick eating little eggs that have been poured out of slit from a fish belly...ack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best site read the full info here Recommended Reading Dolabuy Goyard check this site out read here