Saturday, September 1, 2007

Big Pain

I’ve got a headache today. Not a migraine, but a good steady headache. I’ve had migraines before and thankfully I don’t have them on a regular basis. I really can’t even grasp how people who suffer with migraines constantly are even able to live. The few I’ve had knocked me on my butt completely!

Fortunately, there are many different therapies for headaches. One of the therapies that I’ve just read about is Botox. I thought Botox was mainly used for cosmetic reasons but now I’m seeing where it used to treat headaches. Botox for headaches is not yet approved by the FDA but there are many physicians who think the treatment works very well.

If you are interested in learning more about Botox for headaches you can find information at the New York Headache Center.

***sponsored***
post signature

No comments: