Monday, July 2, 2007

She Took A Vitamin...

OK...Belle just came home to tell me that she had eaten a vitamin at her friend’s house and that her friend told her not to tell me! What!! Gee whiz what is going on in my neighborhood?! Lol!! No, seriously, I don’t like the whole feel of this…obviously Belle felt that she had done something she shouldn’t have…she had done drugs. I know it’s just a vitamin but it’s a “pill” to young people!

It’s just a “pill”…it’s just “pot”…it’s just “cocaine”…it’s just “crack”….it’s just “heroin”…and before you know it you're looking into drug rehabs. I know that sounds a little over the top but I think having a relaxed attitude about drugs and alcohol…especially alcohol….is such a detrimental thing to our children.

I will be discussing this incident with Belle….I don’t want her to get the idea it is ok to take any kind of “pill” without me knowing about it……
post signature

No comments: