Tuesday, July 10, 2007

8 Random Things About Moi!

The neato mosquito, Sassy, tagged me for the 8 Random Things Meme!

Here is how this thing works:
# * Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
# * Each players starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
# * People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.
# * At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
# * Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  • 1. I’m a counter…yep…I count things….just a smidge OCD! I really prefer to sort things into groups of seven. I don’t lose it if I can’t, it just doesn’t feel 100% correct!
  • 2. II like for my canned goods labels to be facing front. Same thing with my spices…
  • 3. I can clean up poop accidents but not puke accidents…I end up puking on top of the puke.
  • 4. I do not eat hot dogs…you can’t make me!
  • 5. I have met Chris Rice and Lee Ann Womack…in fact Lee Ann Womack stood at Gus’ bedside and tried to not cry…she was sweet and so was Chris.
  • 6. I can do a perfect zaghreet…watch the video below to learn how you too can zaghreet!
  • 7. I don’t eat any kind of meat while it’s still on the bone…ack. This means I can’t save money buying chicken legs and such…I’ll die cooking it….it’s chicken boobs for me!
  • 8. I can quilt up a storm but I can’t make clothes. I tried to make tank top once and I sewd up the arm holes!

Really, I think everyone I know has done this…wait have you done this Stacey? If you haven’t played along yet, please do so and be sure to leave me a comment letting me know so I can link to you! Have Fun!!





post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love dancing I've never studied belly dancing. Perhaps I'll be able when my daughter is older.

Stacey said...

Hmmmm.....I've done seven things. Because I'm brave enough to eat a hot dog (have you tried burning it on an open flame?), I will rise to your challenge and do EIGHT boring things about me--I'll let you know when they're upppp---prob Thurs. xoxo