Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Time Travel Tuesday....When I Was 18


I turned 18 during my Freshman year at ETSU. I joined Delta Zeta Sorority. My dorm room was broken into and my eel skin pocketbook, mini recorder, $50 and my favorite pair of Benetton (or were they Esprit?) blue jeans were stolen. I loved to "Walk Like An Egyptian" down at Richard A's and Tu La Fe's...Matilda Bay Wine Coolers were my absolute everyones favorite drink.

This was my first time away from home...take a look at my dorm room. Can we say "spoiled"??!! My roommate Dawn's Dad laid the carpet and my parents took care of our cool Balloon Shades. Of course, we chose to use the popular colors of "Peach and Green"!




My sister and I on the day I moved into my dorm room.


That's me right there in the middle...I can't believe how slim my legs are. And look at those cool Kaepas!! I wonder what color triangles I have snapped in....probably peach! lol!

Oh boy...can't wait to read the other Time Travel Tuesday entries!!

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the pictures! Isn't it fun to travel back ... well, to years we can remember well enough, LOL. Mine's Up, too!

Karen said...

lol, I look forward to your time travels each week!

Anonymous said...

My dorm was peach also! I think it was peach and blue. Your pictures are great, and I remember thinking that Benetton was the coolest!

heidi @ ggip said...

New carpet in a dorm room! Wow! My carpet was green I think, but the walls we white.

Annie said...

Love the pictures!
This was so much fun to read!
♥~
Annie

Joyful Days said...

I remember eelskin and Esprit and Benneton!

Fun!