Saturday, May 26, 2007

Weekend Reflection



A SLUG! That's is what I've been this whole entire week....I hate when I get in my "slug funk". I seem to be crawling my way back though...so my family will be ecstatic!
  • School went well this week...everyone worked diligently and we were able to cover a lot of ground. I didn't teach any Chemistry or HIstory this week so we could focus on our math and language arts. I just want to make sure everyone is where I want them to be...
  • I have been having a lot of "Gus dreams" this week...only makes sense because soon it will be one year since he passed. This coming Thursday the 31st to be exact.
  • I started a new blog called Jenny Jumps In! which will be my blog about "blogging for money". I will also be posting about online-marketing programs, money-saving ideas, contests and freebies. I have had great success with PayPerPost in the past couple of weeks...$325 to be exact! There's a button on the bottom of this post if you want to give it a whirl.
I think that's it....maybe next week will be more exciting since I will not be in a "slug funk"!
Check out other WR over at my dear friend Judi's blog!!

post signature

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I get in those funks, too! Sending prayers your way!! Have a good weekend!

Annie said...

Wow, 325 is great!!!
I'm sorry about your funk. It's weird how anniversaries affect us. I will keep you in my prayers this week.

Annie

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Homeschooling takes much dedication. What a blessing you are giving to your children.

I prayed for you right now, that the Lord will hold you extra close on Thursday and will send you a heavenly hug and to remind you how special and blessed you are.

~Betty~

Anonymous said...

I hope you are in better spirits soon. I know this time is difficult! If you need and ear...call me! (((hugs)))