Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Meet Denton!

GoFish.com is running a contest that allows you to win a date with celebrity, Mirelly Taylor who has appeared in several movies and tv shows like “Las Vegas” and “Numb3rs”.

Basically, this contest is an online reality show where YOU can become part of the show by submitting videos or by voting on the submissions. Emmy Award Winning Producer, Scott Sternberg, and Andrew Firestone from “The Bachelor” are also part of the show.

Each week, Mirelly sends out a “call to action” letting the contestants know what their videos need to be about. For example, one week she wanted the contestants to show their dance moves! Another week she asked to see contestants kiss a piece of fruit…These videos were…well…ewwww….consider yourself forewarned!! There was also another “call to action” in which she wanted the contestants to video their best pick up lines. Most of these free videos at GoFish.com are both funny and sad at the same time! Lol!

There are several submissions though that are just a hoot. You can see my favorite, and the one I am voting for, at the bottom of this post. This guy is too funny!! I would love for him to win this contest!

I think this is a neat format for a reality show! I wonder who the next celebrity will be???





post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link! I've added you to my blogroll as well. ;)