Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weekend Reflection



This week has been crammed pack with ten gazillion things going on!
We started the week with a flat tire..now that's always fun! We are now the proud owners of four brand new tires so we should be good to go..until Pete runs over another nail! lol!
Speaking of Pete, he was sick this week but is feeling much better now. He's on antibiotics and all wis well!
We finished Bruchko and I highly recommend this book...I will be doing a quick review tomorrow evening.
My mom and grandmother are here this weekend and we have been quilting!! They arrived yesterday and we quilted and watched The Tudors...we are doing the same this evening. I have made two small quilt tops...one top just needs the binding. I love to hand quilt and this weekend has been a really nice treat!
Pete bought me some Shea Body Butter that smells like Lime-Coconut! Mmmm!!! It's really limey which is what I love about it...and coconut is always good!!
Speaking if Pete again, he went to his nursing school orientation and meet all of his classmates that he will be spending the next year and a half with...I'm excited for him! I think he will be a great nurse!!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Visit other Weekend Reflections over at Judi's!

post signature

3 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

I love lime too. I don't think I have enough patience for quilting, and my husband thinks I already have too many hobbies. SOunds like fun though!

Sonya said...

I'm jealous that you get to quilt all weekend with your mom and grandma. Why wasn't I invited?!!! Glad Pete is feeling better and I am certainly glad you have new tires! Now Pete, stay off the nails man! LOL! Looking forward to our Bible study meeting on the 25th! Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Poor Pete. I am glad he feels better. I hope you enjoyed the quilting!