Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Favorites...Dessert

Inspired by my pal, Judi, I am posting my favorite dessert too! I love tiramisu and it's just about the only dessert I ever order. When Pete and I were in Pittsburgh, we discovered the wonderful tiramisu at Joe Mama's....it was wonderful!
Tiramisu means "make me happy"...probably because of the espresso and cocoa in the recipe! Though I love anything "coffee", I will have to say that my favorite part of this dessert is the mascarpone cheese. This dessert is so yummy and light...one serving is never enough...and that, my friends is why I can't make this dessert at home! lol!!
Here are some recipes:
Heavenly Tiramisu...this is a great site with lots of info.
Visit other Friday Favorites over at Amberly's!
post signature

4 comments:

Kat said...

Not my fave. When I was in Italy that was all they had after dinner...you would love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't say I love this but I have had very enjoyable servings at restaurants before!

Sonya said...

This is my favorite dessert ever! Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's is second. I have made Tiramisu at home and it always gets gobbled up. I could suck it through a straw! LOL!

Annie said...

I've never made tiramisu, but love it at restaurants. Yum!
These all look delicious.