Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Tudors Withdrawals....

You may remember me mentioning that we were cutting out our cable tv...well, we did.....and I miss watching The Tudors!! Waaaaaaahhhhhh.....

I know, I know...it's such a horrible show and it's not at all something "nice" to watch...but the costumes are grand! They really are!! And I am learning some history too...so you can see, it's not really bad at all! Right?!
Anyway....so does anyone know if this series will be on dvd at BlockBuster...and will there be a Season Two???
And then there's Dexter....why, oh why, we did we have to give up our Showtime!? lol!!

post signature

2 comments:

Sonya said...

LOL! Too funny! You can come over to my house and watch your shows! I got your back girl!

Anonymous said...

plus, jonathan rhys meyers is ultimate eye candy. yum.