Oh dear me! I completely forgot to post my Link Love list this past Friday night...so here it is just a tad late! lo!
- Karen has a wonderful blog named A Deaf Mom Shares Her World. Any blog that has "Deaf" in the title or description catches my attention since Gus was profoundly Deaf. I have really enjoyed my visits to Karen's blog...she has a lot of interesting posts and she's...well...she's fun!!
- Eclectic Education...Go visit the "Queen of Links"...I call her this because she compiles the most thorough lists of links for different topics for school lessons. You know I live a list! lol!!
- Opal at Vegan Momma has a great site with the most beautiful photos! Opal also blogs at The Raw & The Cooked and The Raw Review. Tons of good info and recipes at her blogs!!
- Lisa over at Work At Home Mom Revolution has a blog chocked full of great posts and information for moms who want to work from the home. Uh....that would be me! lol!
- Join me in congratulating KC over at Mindless Chatter of a Busy Mom for hitting her 300th post! has a really nice family blog where she shares their daily adventures. You will enjoy your visit!