Friday, May 18, 2007

Current WIPs

Some of you may know that one of my goals is to open an Etsy store. I have no idea if anything will sell but I'll never know unless I try...right?!


Here are four WIPs that I plan on putting in my Etsy store. I'm going to be making hand-sewn items and hand-carved rubber stamps. I have an octopus stamp in the works right now!


I want to have at least twelve items to list before I actually open up my store. Also...I need a cool name for the store and I don't have that yet either! lol!!

Please keep in mind that these are WIPs and there is "wonkiness" present! lol!!


These are small quilts:






These are itty bitty quilts!






post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have one of the quilts.

Sonya said...

Love em'! I'd buy em'! So hurry up and open the store!

Jordan McCollum said...

Ooh, love the green. I'm having a green fetish lately. I just discovered Etsy; how do they work for you?

(Thanks for stopping by MamaBlogga today!)

yanmaneee said...

kobe 9
longchamp bags
nike epic react
supreme new york
golden goose
adidas yeezy
adidas stan smith
kyrie 4 shoes
air max 2019
cheap jordans

tunethi said...

get redirected hereimportant site Get More Infolook at here now find thisinternet