Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ten on Tuesday...Ten of My Favorite Photos!

Nik working under the hood at Gus' infusion therapy pharmacy. This is one of the reasons we homeschool! We can take really cool field trips!!








Mom after Thanksgiving dinner....





Hyacinth the Ham....







Jake signing "I Love You"




Belle pushing meds into Gus' broviac line.







Curious Lemur...



This photo was taken at one of our favorite restaurants....Loco Burro!




Gus flirting with one of his favorite nurses...Nurse Janice. Belle thought Nurse Janice was pretty cool too!



Gus and his praying hands...




Sweet Baby Bird



post signature

4 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

your photos are extra special and sweet.

Patois42 said...

Gus with his praying hands is so precious, as his flirting. Wonderful, heart-filled photos.

Clockworkchris said...

Wow-your tuesday posts altogether must have taken hours. I went to the other three blogs first and looked around before finding this one with the pictures. They are all beautiful and it's hard to pick one, but I love hampsters so much. That is adorable. My hampster once bit my cat. It gave me a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Which squidoo lenses are yours? :-)

I love the typing hamster! We have two. This morning we found one still in the exercise ball in the bedroom. We forgot to but her back in the cage after cleaning it out! OH NO! But she seems okay.

Praying for continued healing about your sweet Gus. It is a long process. But there is always hope.