Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh Dear!



Ok...never again will I say that I hate my hair or that my makeup doesn't look good! I mean, I know Phil Spector is a genius in the music industry but sheesh...can anyone actually carry on a conversation with him without completely breaking down in a fit of laughter??

I'm really surprised that he has taken such poor care of his decollete area...look at all those age spots! I shouldn't be too hard on him. I guess he has focused all his energy on his BIG HONKIN' HAIR...sheesh....completely disturbing!

post signature

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Now come on, really what is this guy thinkin'? Everytime I've seen him in the news I've bursted out because he is so freaky lookin'! I don't know how a man this successful in the music industry could be such a total joke in the way he looks. I would never do business with him! I think I'd pig-snort if I had to have a converstaion with him! LOL!