Monday, May 14, 2007

Harriet Tubman Links


We are going to be studying about Harriet Tubman and I thought I would share the links I came across while putting together the lesson plan.

Crossword Puzzles...this site has 3 different puzzles, scroll down.
Internet Scavenger Hunt...plus a short story and a few other activities.
Enchanted Learning...of course, no need for explanation here! As always, a ton of info...
Spirituals...ideas on introducing these songs
Mrs. Taverna's second grade class...neat site with lots of info!
The Underground Railrode...National Geographic interactive games..we love these!
The Quilt Code Myth...interesting reading for those of us who love to quilt. Moms have to keep learning too!!


These are just a few that I have come across that I will probably be using...I would love to have other links if you have them!

post signature

No comments: