Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Backyard Hammock

I have always wanted a hammock for our backyard!

I remember one of my friends in elementary school had one in her back yard and we would love to lay in it and read…well, mostly we laughed!

Now that I have my own home, I would love to share a hammock with my kids…reading, laughing, relaxing…wouldn’t that be wonderful? I’ve been reading through the different articles over at HammocksRock and there is a lot of helpful information there! You should certainly check out this site if you are shopping for a hammock!

So, which type of hammock would I pick? Well, there are several different types but my favorite is the rope style hammock…these are the ones that you see hung between two palm trees on a beach! Some people also like the camping hammocks.

I would also need to consider what type of hammock material I would want my mine made of…cotton would be my choice since it is the most comfortable. There are also polyester and canvas hammocks.

I would also choose either a Pawley’s Island Hammock or a Hatteras Hammock. I think I would lean more toward the Pawley’s Island Hammock because we go to the Myrtle Beach area yearly and I could pick one up at one of the local stores. I wouldn’t turn my nose up at a Hatteras Hammock though!

And last but not least, I would need to get some hammock accessories like pillows, blankets, and a drink holder!

Now, everything’s set…in my mind! So, can someone please help me out here and send me a hammock with all the extras…including a fruity drink for my cup holder??

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Now, everything’s set…in my mind! So, can someone please help me out here and send me a hammock with all the extras…including a fruity drink for my cup holder??"

Hmm.. Add a pack of cig on yer list.. and everything's all set! :)

Thanks for d prayers and for checking back on how all is going with my grandmom. Greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 200 pounds on every site. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 310 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?