Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ten on Tuesday...Sad Songs

10 Songs that Make Me Sad...well, let's say songs that stir up memories that make me cry!

Held by Natalie Grant
Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice
Wonderful, Merciful Saviour by Susan Ashton
Praise the King by Cindy Morgan
Proud to be an American by Lee Greenwood
The American National Anthem by Francis Scott Key
Luca by Suzanne Vega ok, this one doesn't stir up memories! I have been fortunate enough to have not experienced domestic violence...Pete wanted me to let you all know that!!
Open Arms by Journey (lol!)
Memories by Barbara Streisand ( Hubble: Go get'em Katie.---Katie: See ya Hubble.) I'm crying right now!
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo Ole ...and now I'm really crying!



Visit more Ten on Tuesday posts over here!

post signature

2 comments:

Karen said...

lol, Open Arms is one of my all time favorite songs! Followed closely by Faithfully:-)

micasue said...

Carrie: Your girl is lovely, Hubble.
Big: I don't get it.
Carrie: And you never did.
---sex and the city

send me a link to nik's shrimp dance.

mica