Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Dream Job...Found!

I may have found my dream job!

Really, you’re going to think I’m nuts but the people who know and love me will agree that this is the perfect job for me! Inventory Taker…yep…that’s right…I’m a counter and this would have to be one of my dream jobs!!

I found this job opening by typing in my zip code at SnagaJob. There were 93 jobs listed…with quite a few for Home Depot. Apparently we have a home Depot opening soon!! There were also several Merchandiser jobs available. I have done some merchandising and it’s a neat job too!

I’ve already got my plate quite full so I won’t be taking advantage of these job postings…though they are tempting…especially the Inventory Taker!

Go over and check out the jobs available in your area…you might find your dream job too! Lol!!


post signature

No comments: