Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Have You Ever Stolen Toilet Paper?

I guess I would have to say that I have stolen TP...in college when we would tp cars and dormroom doors. Was I really stealing though...I mean, really, isn't toilet paper covered somewhere in those really high college tuitions? I know, it's wasn't right and just because college was expensive, I had shouldn't have stolen the touilet paper....but is was so fun! lol!!

Well, apparently other people steal toilet paper too...specifically a woman with the last name of "Butts"...no kidding! You can read about it over here! Sheesh....if you needed to steal something and your name was "Butts" wouldn't you pick something else???

post signature

3 comments:

TeaMouse said...

I'm so glad someone posted about this today. I was at Snopes and I almost did a post but then I got another idead after my dd wrote a comment on my limerick post.

My mom actually had a friend who wasn't hard up for cash but she'd drive to the gas stations and steal toilet paper. It always struck me as weird.

Annie said...

I have a friend who used to grab extra condiments and napkins for her home stash... does that count?

Sonya said...

LOL! My MIL brings home extra straws, napkins, and whatever else she can! It embarasses me to death!