Saturday, June 30, 2007

Travel Bloggers Needed

Here's a great opportunity for travel bloggers to practice their writing skills and earn some money!

HotelsbyCity.com is looking for bloggers who are "in the know" about their cities. HotelsbyCity.com is one of the most visited sites by people who are planning trips and looking for hotels.

If I were a travel blogger, I would certainly give this a try! I mean really, you will be writing about what you love and getting paid...how can you go wrong? Not only are you being paid but you are honing your writing skills and getting exposure! Neat!








post signature

1 comment:

moving company said...

I agree its good job specially you are being for what you love to do.If you know yor city and love to share it with others.Try it!!I have so many things to share about the city so i am gonna try for the Travel Blogger.what is your choice???