Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Teeanager Leaf and Younger Sib


Nik found the big leaf in our backyard a couple of days ago. He brought it to me and told me that he had found a "teenage leaf"...I thought he meant that it was medium sized. When I looked at it later, I realized that he had called it that because of the bumps which look like zits! lol!!

About 30 minutes after Nik brought me the "teenage leaf", Belle brought me "tiny baby leaf". She was just so thrilled to have found such a tiny treasure and she said she wanted to give it to a friend since it was a "friendship leaf"! I had no idea that my kids were so into naming leaves!!

So, after all was said and done...or named...I found this photo on my camera! I like to think it represents the love between sibs...I can dream can't I?!

post signature

No comments: